- Mental and behavioral health benefits can help retain, attract talentby HIMSS TV on September 22, 2021 at 9:09 pm
- Johnson & Johnson booster shot increases infection protectionby Mallory Hackett on September 22, 2021 at 8:48 pm
A second dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine provides 94% protection against moderate to severe infection in the U.S.
- Rural hospitals see improvements in mortality rates after acquisitions, finds JAMAby Jeff Lagasse on September 22, 2021 at 7:36 pm
Hospital merger and acquisition activity is expected to remain robust throughout the year, and a new report in JAMA Network Open sees advantages to this trend. Rural hospital consolidation in particular has improved mortality rates among various conditions, according to the report.
- AHIP president and CEO calls for strengthening Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed careby Jeff Lagasse on September 22, 2021 at 4:48 pm
Delivering opening remarks during the AHIP 2021 National Conference this week, AHIP President and CEO Matt Eyles called for strengthening and protecting Medicare Advantage as well as Medicaid Managed Care, calling the programs "efficient, effective and popular." Eyles touted the benefits of protecting such programs, particularly in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Apple's health data sharing feature now liveby Kat Jercich on September 22, 2021 at 1:32 pm